!. Bobbi Brown Night Drama Eyeshadow Palette – I just got this palette when the sale started for Rouge members because the colors are so pretty for fall! If you’ve been watching me on stories at all this week, this is the palette I’ve been using. The colors can be as subtle or dramatic as you want, depending on how heavy you apply them.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Best. Foundation. Ever. I live in Houston, where it’s incredibly humid and really hot. So I sweat a lot. This stuff actually stays put and gives my skin a flawless finish.
3. Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector – I use this every day under my concealer just to give my dark circles a little head start and put a little life under my eyes!
4. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer – I love the shade of this bronzer. It’s not too orange or too pink, making it perfect contouring, or just bringing warmth to your face.
5. Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette – This is the other palette I’ve been using a lot. It has tons of colors and plenty of options for both dramatic and more natural/subtle looks.
6. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – This concealer is a god-send. It’s the only one I’ve ever found that actually covers my dark circles without creating any weird shadows. It’s amazing.
7. Nars Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm – I love this for a “natural look” makeup day. The color gives your natural lip color just a little something extra. I also like to layer it over some of my other lip colors if my lips are feeling dry.
8. Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Tinted Moisturizer – I have been using this stuff for forever and it is everything. It says it’s a tinted moisturizer, but it doesn’t really give much coverage. It does, however, give your skin a beautiful, natural-looking glow instantly. I use this as my daytime moisturizer (since it has SPF) under my foundation.
9. YSL Liquid Matte Lip Stain – I have a few colors of this lip stain and they stay pretty well, without being so intense that you have to literally scrub them off. Color 23 is my go-to for a neutral lip.
10. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Finishing Powder – I use this every day to set my foundation, and I actually like it a little better than the Makeup Forever setting powder.
11. Sephora Rose Cleansing Wipes – LOVE THESE. They are $8 and such good makeup wipes, super gentle on your skin. I use these often, but especially when I’ve just had my lashes done and can’t get them wet to remove my makeup.
12. T3 Cura Hair Dryer – T3 sent me this hair dryer a while back and it’s amazing. My hair takes forever and a day to dry, and this speeds it up quite a bit. Plus it’s pretty lightweight.
13. Drybar Triple Sec Spray – I use this on clean hair days to give my roots some texture.
14. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – I swear by this dry shampoo. Since I started using it, I’ve been able to take my hair even longer between washes, especially in the winter months when it’s not as humid.
15. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand – Another favorite sent to me by T3. It has three different barrels for different types of curls. I use the smallest one (not the cone-shaped one) for my messy waves and they hold incredibly well.
16. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant – If you haven’t tried this, it’s an absolute MUST. When my friend first told me about it I thought, how stupid to pay this much for deodorant. But I am here to tell you, it is SO worth it. Best deodorant I’ve ever used.
17. Tarte Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette – I don’t do tons of highlighting, but when I’m going for a more “fresh faced” makeup look I like to use this palette to sort of brighten up my face.
Get to shopping friends! This sale ends Monday!